Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankful Thursday


this week i am thankful for:

-camping with friends who love our kids (and our kids lu-urve!)

-watching my uber-cautious daughter becoming more brave than i was at her age

-s'mores and this girl (even when she wakes up at 4:45 am!!)

-this dad and his small girls

-sunny summer days and sunsuits

-early morning time spent with Isla and in the Word

-love this girl so so much!!

today we also had a goodbye party for my friend Kerry.
she is a lovely co-worker/co-nurse of mine who initially replaced me on my first mat-leave.
she is moving to the states in a few weeks and we are all very sad.

i am so thankful to know her and to have worked with her.
i am also thankful that we were able to bless her with a lovely surprise present.
a little Pandora bracelet with some meaningful charms.


it has been a lovely week indeed.

and i am super thankful to be off to the spa with my girl Becky tomorrow!
woop!

No comments: