Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 11: three years ago today


it seems fitting to be remembering on this; Remembrance Day.

 
my Poppa was on the HMCS Gananoque.
Albert Van Impe
we had a visit with him and my Gramma today.
it's nice to be able to spend time with them.
They have 8 children, 17 grand-children and 8 great-grand-children.

I am very very thankful for all that my Poppa did for us, in the war and in his family to give us the family and life that we have to enjoy.
 
as for me, i'm not sure exactly what was going on 3 years ago today, i know that i was close to quitting my job at the hospital, that we were still in the 6 month waiting period after my molar pregnancy, and i was in School of the Word Canada.
 
i like that you can look back on facebook and find out what was going on, it definitely helps when i think that Megan should be sleeping through the night, but then see that Isla was not at the same age.
on November 11, 2009 i found this:
 
Oh, thanks Kate!!! It's my great honor to be a friend of yours.
Thanks for your voice that encourages me a lot. Thanks for everything! Praise the Lord.
it is from my friend Gwanggil.
he's nice.
 
i'm not really sure what it was in regards to, but it sure was a nice thing to read!
 

No comments: